5-7 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
This Camrose & Kross three-strand pearl necklace is a replica of one worn by former First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy. Jacqueline had many pearl necklaces, but the triple-strand set is the one she wore the most. The necklace has ivory cream-color Czech glass hand-painted pearls strung on silken cords and is hand-knotted. The clasp has a simulated sapphire stone in the center and is surrounded by simulated diamonds. It is perfect for work, church or a special occasion, especially a wedding. And it would make a wonderful gift for someone for a birthday or an anniversary. It comes in a special presentation box with a Certificate of Authenticity. Don't miss this opportunity to get this beautiful signed necklace today. Buy it now.
Inner Strand of Necklace is 17"
Outer Strand of Necklace is 19"
NOTE: Pearls are the birthstone for June
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ITEM:
In Stephen Spignasi's book entitled J.F.K. Jr., the author details that after Jackie's death, the famous three-strand necklace was auctioned off at Sotherby’s. The lot number was 454 and the simulated pear necklace 19-inch triples strand, 139 9-9.5 millimeter simulated pearls – one of the most sought after pieces at the auction value $500-$700. The necklace is famous for JKF Jr (aka John-John) tugging on the necklace while Jackie held him in her arms. Sotheby's sold this faux pearl necklace (estimate at auction was $500-$700) for $211,500! The buyer was the Franklin Mint. The Franklin Mint retains this necklace on display even today. The idea of an auction was Jackie's. During her lifetime, most likely after her diagnosis with cancer (she left us on May 20, 1994, at age 64 and died from a form of cancer of the lymphatic system) she decided she wanted an auction for the express purpose of keeping her "big houses”. The auction at Sotheby's in 1996 included 1,195 lots and brought in $34.46 million or on average $28,838 per lot. (Source: 1997 Spignesi, S. J.F.K., Jr. New York: Citadel Carrol Publishing Group)
Czechoslovakia glass pearls have existed for over a thousand years. The Czech crystal makers it is said first received attention for their work in the Middle Ages for their high creativity and craftsmanship of crystals. The glass making techniques later extended to replicating pearls better than Mother Nature. Faux Czechoslovakia pearls were preferred by the well-to-do because of their luster and consistent sizing and coloration. According to Kennedy historian, Philip Katz, all of Jackie Kennedy's pearls were faux. Today the Czech glass making is manufactured under the labels of Bohemia Crystal and Bohemia Glass in the Republic of Czechoslovakia.The Czech glass pearls remain the finest in the world and even today the faux creations are preferred over natural pearls.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER:
For over a ten-year period, Camrose & Kross painstakingly created replicas of many of Former First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy’s personal pieces of jewelry. However, these pieces are no longer manufactured and the molds have been destroyed. Pieces from The Jacqueline Kennedy Collection are becoming more and more scarce and, therefore, HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE. The replicas are all identified by a "JBK" signature stamp. (JBK stands for Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy.)
Thank you for visiting my store. Be sure to check back to see the NEW ARRIVALS.
ALSO VISIT ME AT:
5-7 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Diana Miller, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Diana Miller, 21 Fairleaf Court, Columbia, SC 29212, USA