1-10 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
- This catalog identifies all 162 RETIRED AND DISCONTINUED items in the original JACQUELINE KENNEDY COLLECTION by Camrose and Kross, LLC, the makers of fine jewelry. Many individuals buy JBK jewelry for themselves or as gifts because of its quality and unique historical designs. Others buy it as heirloom pieces to pass down through their families. And then there are the JBK jewelry collectors who buy it for investment purposes. Whatever the reason is to buy JBK jewelry, this list will be your number one reference tool to use to insure that you know which pieces are no longer being made. As these pieces become harder to find, their values will naturally go up.
NOTE: In January, 2016, Camrose & Kross retired the original pieces in its Jacqueline Kennedy Collection, and they destroyed their molds so the items in the original JBK Collection could no longer be produced. Today, these items can only be purchased on the secondary market or from private sales and estate sales.
This 26-page quick-reference tool gives you the Camrose & Kross catalog numbers, stock numbers and item names as well as metal types. The list will definitely help you stay organized when it comes to your JBK inventory. If you are a JBK collector, use this as your JBK jewelry checklist.
*****Please note that you are buying a photocopy of the original retail buyers catalog which is now over 20 years old. It is not a fancy, glossy catalog that is full of valuable information. It also contains small photographs which will help in identifying items.
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT ANY OF THE ITEMS IN THE CATALOG, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.
USE RESTRICTION: The purchase of this list is strictly for NON-COMMERCIAL, PERSONAL USE ONLY. You may not resell it, reproduce it or distribute it for profit in any way.
Camrose and Kross Catalog of RETIRED JBK JEWELRY from The Jacqueline Kennedy Collection for Those Seeking Heirloom Investment Gifts for Her
1-10 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Diana Miller, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Diana Miller, 21 Fairleaf Court, Columbia, SC 29212, USA